Thursday, October 3, 2013

Why Blog?


As a stay-at-home mom, who doesn't dare to drive on the road, the Internet is my best friend to communicate with the outside world! I got a smartphone from my husband a while ago so I can update my life anytime, any where just with a few moves with my fingers ;)

My favorite mobile apps now are Facebook (oh yeah! for those FB lovers) and then will be Pinterest. I wish I could have known how to use Pinterest earlier since I found that it's quite a handy app. With this app I can easily save and categorize the websites and blogs I love in no time for my future reference. And, be honest, all my recent craft ideas all come from Pinterest.
 
I enjoy sharing my crafting, baking and parenting ideas on the above two social networks, and I hope, by keeping this blog, I can get more inspirations and responses from you who also enjoy the same things just like me!   





 
Happy reading!





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment